top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureNikki Lancaster

Carmel Charity Foundation x Harris Academy Tottenham

Updated: Feb 27, 2023

18th August 2021.


The Carmel Charity Foundation delivered 5 large boxes of womenswear to The Harris Academy in Tottenham. The garments were given to the sixth formers to arrange an event to raise money for both the school and a charity of their choice.


The students came up with a proposal to hold a sale, with priority given to job-hunters, sixth form students, year 11's and their families. They then set up, hosted and ran the event themselves. It was a huge success and they raised over £500. 80% of the funds raised were donated to the refugee crisis and the remaining 20% will be spent on sixth form learning.





Recent Posts

See All

Carmel Charity Foundation x Ukraine Appeal

Trustee Andrew was contacted by a friend who had taken in a Ukraine refugee family. The family had arrived in the UK with nothing. We put together a large box of clothes for the family, including garm

Comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page